Open now, entry-level police officer position. It is time.
The online examination opens on Monday, October 11, 2021, and must be completed by Friday, December 3, 2021, at 4:00 pm. We encourage you to register early to ensure you can complete the examination before the deadline. The examination is offered through the National Testing Network at multiple times and locations throughout the United States.
To complete an application and schedule a test, go to http://www.nationaltestingnetwork.com, select Law Enforcement, and sign up with the Northwood Police Department (NPD).
• Schedule a test.
• Review all information related to the Northwood Police Department’s police patrolman
position, including minimum requirements, salary, and benefits.
• Find detailed information about the testing process for the NTN test and (NPD).
• Have an opportunity to take online practice tests at http://ergopracticetests.com
• Schedule your own convenient test time and location.
• Take high-quality job simulation tests in a standardized, fair testing environment.
Upon completion of the NTN exam, they automatically forward the candidate scores to the
Northwood Civil Service Commission. Candidates who attain a passing score of 70% or better on each section of the examination and have met all of the application process requirements will be on the department’s Eligibility List.
National Testing Network does not replace the Northwood Civil Service Commission’s
responsibility and decision-making in the testing process. The Northwood Civil Service Commission makes the final decisions based on the test results.